photo: Monastiraki, Athens, Greece, December 2000


Our more than a dozen years together have taken us to many destinations both near and far.
The next dozen will be even better!


To Faith: "There's only ONE thing TO say, THREE words FOR you, I love you"

-Plain White T's 1,2,3,4

Monday, August 23, 2010

Brandywine Falls, Ohio, July 2006

In the summer of 2006 we went on a great trip to Cleveland.  Knowing how much Faith likes waterfalls,  I continued her quest for new ones by surprising her with a side-trip to Brandywine Falls in Cuyahoga National Park. 
  
There is a wooden boardwalk down to some platforms overlooking the falls.  I took this picture from one of them.  There's also a hiking trail that goes through the forest around the gorge.  All through the trail you can hear the falls and catch some amazing views.

The kids really liked the walk down to the falls.  Well, technically speaking, Kenny didn't actually walk down, but he was carried by yours truly :)  Don't they all look so cute?  Especially the one in the green muppet shirt. :)

Kenny was so excited he started clapping about it :)  This is quite an amazing place to visit.  I'm glad we found it while on our trip.  I have to admit, that Faith is rubbing off on me; I'm starting to like waterfalls too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment