photo: Monastiraki, Athens, Greece, December 2000


Our more than a dozen years together have taken us to many destinations both near and far.
The next dozen will be even better!


To Faith: "There's only ONE thing TO say, THREE words FOR you, I love you"

-Plain White T's 1,2,3,4

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sea World Orlando, Florida, April 2007

Given the love of aquatic life in our family (Faith with penguins, Karissa with dolphins, me with fish sandwiches) we thought a trip to Sea World in the Spring would be just the thing.  We found a waterfall here too, so we took a picture.  I liked it so much, I made it my profile picture on Facebook for a while.

Faith is looking very cute right after she got to see her penguins.  I found out an interesting fact about penguins on this trip; they mate for life.  Faith was smiling since she got to see so many penguins, but I remember smiling too and thinking that I was lucky. :)

After the penguins, Karissa got to feed and pet some dolphins.  As much as Karissa has tried to explain it to me, I'm not sure why someone who won't touch a fish will pet a dolphin.  However, it was great to see both Karissa and Faith so excited as they had fun with the dolphins. :)

While Kenson and I went off to ride Atlantis, Kevin and Kenny were playing with Faith.  These kids know how to have fun!  Kevin wore his pirate hat all day and was greeted with "Ahoy matey" everywhere we went. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment