photo: Monastiraki, Athens, Greece, December 2000


Our more than a dozen years together have taken us to many destinations both near and far.
The next dozen will be even better!


To Faith: "There's only ONE thing TO say, THREE words FOR you, I love you"

-Plain White T's 1,2,3,4

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our Sealing, Salt Lake Temple

"More than the greatest love the world has known
This is the love that I give to you alone
More than the simple words I try to say
I only live to love you more each day."
-Bobby Darin, "More"
(Our Song - I dedicated it to Faith when we started dating)

The long weekend is a good time to post some pictures our photographer (WendyG) sent us. May 28th was one of the best days of my life.  Faith and I were excited to go to the Salt Lake Temple and get sealed together for all eternity.  To my friends that aren't members of the LDS Church, it was like renewing our vows (which we always planned to do on our 10th anniversary) and extending them.  Now, I'll get to be with my angel forever :)  Here we are in front of one of the doors to the temple.  

Faith's parents were with us.  They were sealed in this same temple over 50 years ago :)  It was great to have them as part of our special day.

Those are some handsome boys and two beautiful girls. The flowers were blooming all over Temple Square.  This is one of Faith's favorite pictures of our family :)

I had always seen pictures of couples in front of the Salt Lake Temple.   I may be slightly biased, but I think that this is one the best ones. :)   
Our photographer was awesome and very creative.  It's amazing to see the temple behind us, thinking just a few minutes before this picture was taken, Faith and I were inside making eternal promises. 

This is my favorite picture of the set.  It's great when in all the world you find your soul-friend to be with forever.  Then it's even better when she's your best friend :)  Thank you Faith for making me so very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment