photo: Monastiraki, Athens, Greece, December 2000


Our more than a dozen years together have taken us to many destinations both near and far.
The next dozen will be even better!


To Faith: "There's only ONE thing TO say, THREE words FOR you, I love you"

-Plain White T's 1,2,3,4

Saturday, July 9, 2011

San Francisco, California, July 2011

I took Faith with me on my business trip to San Francisco.  We got there a couple days early and went to see the Golden Gate Bridge.  For some reason, when I look at this picture, instead of clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl, I think of cupcakes in Washington DC... :) 

Kevin and Kenny had a great time checking out the bridge.  They decided we had to walk across, so we did :)

The Point Bonita Lighthouse from the north.  It's fun to sit on the cliffs looking west and think about the fact that the next continent in that direction is Asia (where it's tomorrow already).

The Marin Headlands were beautiful.  It was a bit chilly in the afternoon so my love had to bundle up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment