photo: Monastiraki, Athens, Greece, December 2000


Our more than a dozen years together have taken us to many destinations both near and far.
The next dozen will be even better!


To Faith: "There's only ONE thing TO say, THREE words FOR you, I love you"

-Plain White T's 1,2,3,4

Thursday, December 30, 2010

India, December 2010

I went to India for business and was lucky enough to be able to take Faith with me.  It was the first time either of us had been to India, so we had to visit the Taj Mahal.  It was such an amazing experience!  The king's love for his wife was clear in every detail of this stunning structure.  I think the coolest thing I've built for Faith is a shelf, I need to step up my game :)

That's Faith waving hello from the Agra Fort, Diwan I Am(Hall of Public Audience).   If I was the king, I would grant her an audience :)

Faith was glowing again!  This time the reflection from the plate in this Indian restaurant was dazzling.  The food was really good too, especially Faith's dinner.  Faith got alot of practice at "sharing" on this trip.  She always seemed to make the better choice. :)

Our hotel in Bangalore had a waterfall on the grounds.  Faith was very excited that we could stroll by a waterfall whenever we wanted and we could hear it from out room :)   It was awesome to be able to share it with my fun and beautiful wife.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you two had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Harry. Jim and I used to travel too. (Before kids) :)

    ReplyDelete